Friday, July 30, 2010

**Sweet Joys**

In the past 5 years I've beenblessed to be an aunt/2nd mom lol to the most rowdiest kids ever hahah jk.What an experience to have these kids in my life it's doesn't beat being an actual mother but having little experiences here and there of motherhood prepares me for my future babies and excites me to start our little family. Other than my husband my nephews and niece is what keeps me strong. I love watching them grow from infants to little boys/ girls running around the house, crying for nothing, eating everything on the floor and I can go on and on lol. These kids have such a big part of my heart no matter how much their mommy and daddy tell me to leave them and let them cry after they get a little tap tap lol I can't bare to see them cry so of course AUNTIE PEARL comes to the rescue and saves the day and treats them to some MC'd's or junk food lol but I want to be the kind of aunt that when they grow up they can talk to me about anything. I look forward to the many years to come for my niece and nephews and the more of them to come in the future along my little babies.

I love my lil rugrats:
Brayden Taeao Alo
Dreysen Lee Esitielu Afuvai
Makasini Tanumia Fonua
Zeland Tali Afuvai
Teiko Fonua.

2 comments:

Tilly Afuvai said...

miss you guys!

12/13/2008 said...

Miss you too... kiss the boys for me.. love you