Monday, August 30, 2010

Daddy's Lil Girls


Words can't express the luv i have 4 my dad
******Rex Lee Alo Sr. ******
He's the hardest working man i have seen in my life and i'm so honored to have him as my dad. He's very sick struggling with bad kidneys to where he goes to dialysis 3 times a week and still works when he's not suppose to.. he's so strong and I admire him so much for everything he does for us.. I don't know how many times I've taken him for granted and now that i'm getting older i'm realizing that he's not always gonna be there to hold my hand or bail me out of jail lol.. I don't know how many times he stays up all night to get my ass out of jail(excuse the swear word lol) trying to get money together.. I love him for the person he is: Loving, Caring, and soo funny the biggest fob i know lol.. I swear this man fobs out so much it's so hilarious and when we were all in high school and playing sports he would be at every game screaming and cheering for us and my mom is sitting on the other side of the gym cause he's so loud hahah lol.. and until this day he still is at everything my rugby games volleyball tourney's me and my sisters play in.. I couldn't say anything bad about my dad he's never done anything wrong but love his family unconditionally what more can I ask for as his daughter.. I pray n hope one day he will get better so that he can live a full and healthy life so that my kids will be able to grow up and know the g-pa and be just like him.. Luv you daddy!!

No comments: