Friday, January 7, 2011

CHRISTMAS TIME


This year Christmas was different usually we have our whole family but we didn't have my sister tilly and her family and both my parents it just wasn't the same without them but I still got to spend it with the rest of the family and I love it. Every year with my family we pick names cause were all older now and have jobs and we can afford buying for that person and then everyone will buy for the kids, this year our limit was $50.00. We decided to have it at my cousins Nuu's house and we would do food assignments. After we picked names and I ended up having my cousin Nu'u and dang is she hard to shop for lol.. so the weekend before christmas me and andrew decided to go to the nike outlet and see what we can get for my cousin as well as my sister cause my husband had her as his secret santa lol. As we walked into the store lo and behold my cousin nu'u and my brother martin shopping so i'm like hmm i'll just follow nu'u around and see what she likes than I'll get it once she leaves hahahaha I got lucky.. right before she left she was looking at these pants and was saying how much she loves those kind of pants and i'm like "yea! I love them too lol" so i just waited til she left and bought the pants lol i know.. I'm so sneaky lol.. but after i went and bought her these heels from target that i thought were totally cute and i knew she would love them too.
When Christmas day came we went to my sisters house at 9 and watched her kids open their presents than headed over to my in laws to open their gifts. We were so tired but I loved the expressions the kids had on their face when they opened their gifts very PRICELESS. At about 1030 we head over to my cousins house for our lil christmas party.. there was so much food for how many of us were there lol, Ranch Chicken, BBQ chicken, Meatballs, Musubi's, potato salad enchiladas and some yummy guava and BTS cake that nuu made, THE BOMB!! lol. There was so many gifts and most of them were for the kids, but when it came to us opening our presents it was such a priceless moment to have our family together laughing and having fun just like always when we get together I love it hopefully next year our whole family will be there. Well after the eating I had to leave at about 1230 to make my flight to WASHINGTON to spend time with my sister. A blog is soon to come of my trip to WA.


Sini and Teiko opening their gifts


My Husbands lil brother and sister Jordan & Atu


My sister Nita with her New Jordan shorts


My Brother Martin with His Jordan sweater


My Husband Andrew with his COD Black Ops Video Game


My Brother in law Sioape with his new Jordan sweater


My brother Phoenix with his KSWISS's


Lil Brother Rex and his Nintendo DS


Li'i and his new shoes from his mama


Sini's clothes from me and her uncle andrew




Nuu's present to herself, it was wrapped and everything lol


BTS & GUAVA CAKE YUMMY!!

No comments: