Monday, January 31, 2011

HARRAH FOR AMERIKA!!


My dad just got back from Samoa last wed 1/26/2011 after being there for a lil over a month. My husband picked him up from the airport than they picked me up from my vball game and we headed straight to the hospital. My dad had a really bad ear infection that has been going on for 3 weeks, it made the side of his face really swollen. I was thinking to myself what the HELL has he been doing for 3 weeks with that pain. My dad said he went to the Dr twice in Samoa first time the Dr didn't even look in his ear and they just gave him a shot of penacilin(spell check) for the pain.. Next time he went, the dr actually looked in his ear but basically gave him the same thing a shot for the pain, nothing to cure his ear infection.
Dad ended up staying overnite his blood pressure at the time was 236/123 which is very high since my dad's been back he's been in the hospital I slept there last night and i'm hoping he gets to come home today cause I know how much he hates staying in hospitals, but he's doing good now and his blood pressure is normal. I'm very grateful that we live in such a great country and that we were able to get him to a good hospital with good dr's that are able to help him. HARRAH FOR AMERIKA!! HARRAH FOR AMERIKA!! LOL

3 comments:

TrishHavili said...

Harrah INDEED! lol Glad that your dad is getting better. CRAZY Samoan doctors lol

Anonymous said...

hehehe YES harrah for medical equipment;) aww glad to hear he's doing better because I hate hospitals too...you're such a great nurse keep it up sis:) xoxo

Anonymous said...

lol @ Harrah for America! I had no idea it was an ear infection... wth! The main thing is that he is well :)