Tuesday, January 25, 2011

**WASHINGTON TRIP**



I know it's hella 5 years later but it's my blog so i can do what the heck i want jk but anyways. In November I decided to save up all my PTO at work and take a vacation to Washington to visit my sister Tilly and her family. I left December 25, 2010 and come back January 4, 2011, and yes I left right aftter the eating at my cousins house christmas day. So my flight was 2:05pm and I told my husband we have to go at 12:30pm ya this fiapoko kept telling me it's ok as long as your there by 1:30(reminder that my flight is at 2:05) I was thinking that this guy is trying to make me miss my flight lol. So I got to the airport and the lady told me I missed it, then she said the next flight was at 3:05 so I let my husband slide on that lol but than it got worse I got to the gate which was clear in Africa lol I go to the front desk and ask the lady if they called the standby people and she told me the flight was 2 hours delayed OMG I was saying every swear word in ENGLISH, SAMOAN & TONGAN in my head lol hahaha. I didn't get on the plane until 6pm, and yes my husband was so gonna hear it from me lol because the 2:05 was the flight that was on time lol...

The flight was pretty fast I arrived at the SEA/TAC Airport around 7:30pm and the whole time I was imagining that I come up the escalator and my nephews Drey and Z will come running to me like in movies lol but after getting lost for a 10min cause you have to take a train to the baggage claim than i got off the wrong stop and had to wait a couple minutes for the next train lol I come up the escalator and my sister and Lance are no where to be found so i thought "maybe their waiting outside", I get my bags and I walk outside still no trace of them oh booo!! They came maybe 10 minutes later lol(their goes my lil dream of my nephews running to me as I arrive lol I open the car door and yell "HI BABIES" and both boys are sleeping UGH!! lol

After the dramatic moments with the flights, my husband and the SEA/TAC airport lol, we got to the house and it was time for the boys to wake up so i can give them the biggest hug and kiss ever and also give them their presents. When I told dreysen to open my bag lol he looked so excited. He opened it and all i hear is COOOOOL!!! awww such a PRICELESS moment he would not stop playing with and he kept fighting with Z cause he wanted to play with the toys too.





So the next day was Lance's brother Ben's homecoming, he arrived from the Phillipines I loved his talk, such a strong message and he added a lil humor to his talk too lol(that's like the first time in 4 or 5 months since i been to church lol) but anyways after church we went to Lance's moms grave, of course i stayed in the car and i didn't want to come out cause that was there family time you know. It was such a sad moment,I remember lance told me his mom passed away when he was a teenager and I just can't imagine losing my mother especially at such a young age. It was a such a great sunday to start my trip off.



Monday was when my trip went down hill lol I started to get really sick sometimes i would get really hot then next minute i'm freezing my toosh and all I wanted to do was sleep I was so mad cause i couldn't spend too much time with my nephews because i was so sick. finally on thursday i asked my sister to take me to the hospital cause it felt like i was getting worse. The dr told me i had a really high fever and strep throat ugh so he told me i would have to get a shot and i'm like ok that's fine and when the nurse(he was a guy) came in he said ok pull your pants down a lil and I was like WHAT!! lol he said oh ur getting a shot in the butt lol OMG right away i asked for a female nurse hahah i was so MA lol but yea i got the shot and I got my meds and i started feeling a lil better. Being sick didn't stop me from going to play vball and basketball at open gym that the YSA and Young Marriage held lol. it was so much fun being around a different enviroment with playing sports, in Utah we always play with the same people everyday so it gets kinda boring lol. The people there are so kind and it felt like I already knew them. They crack jokes on each other lol and they just have fun, no kinda drama. They're not too competitive it's just fun but it was still some good runs in both vball and basketball which I loved. I wish I took pics with the people i met there but next time for sure I won't be so camera shy lol..

New Years was great their stake reserved the YMCA for the night we play vball mostly but we went swimming with the boys an hour before they closed lol at us not bringing towels NBFR! After, we had to rush to their grandma's house to say happy new year ummm let's just say our first minute of new years was spent in the car rushing to their grandmas hahaha it was fun screaming and honking at everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR hahaha lol..

Last but not least the last day of my trip my sister, Lance and the 2 boys took me to the Space Needle.. Seattle is so pretty, I would never move there but i love it.. After the Space Needle my sister said she saw this Omelet Place on Man vs Food show lol so we went it was a very small kinda dirty place but when we looked at everyones food it was HUGE!! lol Lance thought he could eat the biggest one but he failed lol.. it was very YUMMY!! Well thats my trip for ya sorry it's kinda long but it's a summary of a week and a half lol I enjoyed my trip and wasn't ready to leave my nephews and especially my sister, when I got back home to UTAH my sister said Z was crying for me and drey kept asking me where am I going when I said home he said he wanted to come, such a priceless moment.. I love them so much and I was happy to spend some quality time with them.. I am their #1 Aunty Prol lol luv my babies so much and can't wait to take another trip minus the delayed flights, and strep throat lol!!




2 comments:

Kennach said...

awww...well I'm glad you got to see your nephews...my sister lives in ORegon and she's the same way with her niece and nephews. You should come back and hang out! I wish you would stay for a little and play on our womens team. Tilly got picked up from my team, but we could use a setter, ours is prego and the other moved to Oregon..think about it...lol just sayin! Im glad youre blogging again!

12/13/2008 said...

lol thanks paaga oh i wish!! we always wanted to try something new but moving to washington is stepping way outta the box lol. i'll maybe hint it to my husband lol even tho i know it's a for sure no lol..