Sunday, January 16, 2011

Making a Change Week 1

So this past week was my first week working out and changing certain eating habits. Me and my husband got passes to Gold's Gym, as much as I didn't want to cause I always here bad things about them like there rip off and it's so expensive but as long as we are putting our money to good use and going to the gym on a daily basis i'm good with paying for it. Anyways so i've been going with my sister and we've been doing the elliptical and bike all week along with doing some of the workout classes like Zumba which i'm totally in love with and Kickboxing that kicks my butt i'm already dying after 30 min of kickboxing lol next week were gonna go swimming as well as jogging/walking lol..
On the eating part i think i've been doing pretty good not good enough but i'm working on it and this week I will be a lil stricter on eating. I have been eating right after work which is around 4 or 5 than heading to the gym about 7 than head home and sleep for work, I've been cutting down on carbs and replacing them with greens I did cheat one day when I went to my cousins but I paid for it the next day at the gym lol.. so far i'm happy where i'm at I weighed my self at the beginning and next weigh in will be the weekend.. i'm weighing myself every 2 weeks.
I'm happy alot of my friends and family is working out too it's motivating me to keep going and i'm grateful for them and wish them the best of luck.. 2011 is the year no more BS.

1 comment:

Tilly Afuvai said...

ughhh! you guys suck! haha jk wish I was there to workout with you guys. I need a workout partner to keep me going! nbfr! haha anyway, keep working out and think SKINNY! haha love you sis!