Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sisterly Love

I can't express the love I have for my sisters, especially for bringing my lil rugrats into this world. My sisters are my best friends no matter what arguments we have it only brings us closer. We've always been close and i cherish every moment I have with them.

Last year my little sister Tilly and her family moved to Washington and it's so hard to not have her here. I love that girl even tho she can be a brat sometimes lol she's a mother of 2 lil boys Dreysen and Zeland. When I hang out with the boys and they do stupid things it makes me say " uh huh that's there mother right there" lol. I miss and love my little sister so much and hope they move back soon, it's just not the same without her. She'll always be my little bratty sister, and I would do anything for her and her family. ♥ you Til.



My older sister Lenita who is a mother of 2 and 1 on the way, Sini, Teiko and coming soon in August little Pearlisha Lei Fonua. So blessed to have her in my life she's such a great example to me and I'm so grateful that they would name there daughter after me (well of course, cause i'm the favorite aunty lol). I love my sister and I look up to her, she can be annoying sometimes but I know she let's me know to better myself and be better for my family.



Now the Fun part, memories that I have had with my sisters.

With Tilly we've had too many the best one is when my mom use to always force us to do piano, guitar, singing lessons and play sports on top of that. Tilly would always be the best at everything and my mom would always sign us up to sing in front of people. The worst was when she made us sing for the Samoan Flag Week OMG so not the business, you have 3 girls tryna sing Dixie Chicks hahahaha lol. The next year my mom made us sing again but we didn't want to, Nita was like I ain't singing and she just walks off being fiapoko lol. Me and Tilly talked and we were like " what the heck are we gonna do?" so what we did was hide throughout the park and every time we would see my mom tryna look for us we would run away and hide under a tree or run to the opposite side of the park lol so funny my cousins til this day still laugh about.

With Nita the best one was going to High School with her. I was a sophomore and she was a senior, we played volleyball and basketball together but during school we would hardly talk lol I would try to go and hang out with her and her friends but she would always give me the look like the ummm get away you annoying lil girl look lol. No one even knew we were sisters other than our team mates, they thought we were just friends lol. I always wanted to be around her cause I thought she was so called "COOL" lol I was lil and was new to the whole high school thing and I thought my sister would at least talk to me lol.. ya she acted like she didn't know me hahaha..

I have the best sisters ever we all play sports together and share common interests. As we grew older our relationship grew stronger. We are all married now and we still try and get together every once in a while but with Tilly living in a different state it's hard, we miss her so much. Sisterly Love is the perfect word for us, we help each other in times of need and are always their to comfort each other when we are down. I love you Tilly and Nita and thank you for everything you do for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know I had to leave a comment on this... DIXIE CHICKS???? ahhhhh dont even get me started with this but when I hear them I laugh so hard thinking about you 3. LMAOOOO!!!! I wish Tara had a blog & wrote about me cause I know she wanted to hang out with me too cause I was so cool hahahaha! Love you Lisha, this blog made me miss my sisters:(

Kennach said...

hahahaha! Tilly totally told me that story about flag day!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I remember that year!! I actually thought you guys were cool because I loved Dixie Chicks;) hehe!

12/13/2008 said...

@Nu'u hahah yea I can't even listen to them any more because of that lol.. and I think I was cooler than nita lol jk

@Paaga yea tilly was the worst so cheeky that girl lol

@Mary thanks at least someone thought we were cool i was so embarassed lol.. my mom totally slapped my face cause my head was down the whole time and i never looked up lol oh the good ol days right lol

luv you guys

Anonymous said...

hahaha oh yes the good ole days;) now when we have kids we can torture them like that too haha j/p love yah!

Tilly Afuvai said...

haha why'd you have to bring that up? You know Nuu is the one who always cracks up about it lol I hated singing for flag week! haha
We sure got beat up afterwards though for hiding haha