Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Are you Ready?



This past weekend all I kept hearing was it's the end of the world this weekend(May 21,2011). I'm like whatever pfft!! but than it got me really thinking, what if it really was? am I ready to face god on judgement day..Hecks no!! Theres so many things i want to experience before my time comes to leave this earth.

*Have Kids- 6 preferably lol
*One day get Sealed as a Family
*Hubby will join the NFL which will lead to my next one which is
---->*Be rich lol
*Skydive

Well that's just a couple things but with what's going on in the world today I feel it's coming and I can just say to myself that i'm not ready:( Hopefully soon we can come to realize that in the end nothing matters but my family and if i'm not sealed to my family for all time and eternity I won't see them in the next life. I think about if i'm not sealed to my family what or where will I be in the next life. Will I be an animal or will I be the richest or poorest person on earth.. What? Well I don't want it to come to that so I hope that one day me and my husband will take that next step. ♥ my family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so me too!! When I first heard it I was like, oh blah just like how is was suppose to end in 2000?? Remember that one? Lol. But then that storm we had late Friday woke me up & I was thinking..oh hell, I think the world is gonna end LOL. A hoax or joke it's silly things like this that make people / me wonder..sad it has to come to that to change my life but yes telling me a date I'm going to die will do that for me haha! You & Andrew will make great parents & I can see white in your future no worries sis don't lose faith:) xoxo

12/13/2008 said...

Aww thanks Mary.. i know I was thinking about like the tornado's and tsunami's that's been happening and i'm like oh great i'm gonna die lol.. but it does suck that something like that makes me realize thing in my life have to change but thanks sis.. luv ya