Monday, November 14, 2011

**Juice Pleeease**



So Lately I’ve been thinking about losing weight and getting healthier cause I see my dad and how sick he’s been getting I know that I’m heading in the same path with how much weight I’ve gained. Most of it is because I eat out a lot with my friends and cousin and also I eat a lot when I’m at home cause my husband works swing shift so I’m at home by myself lol!! Anyways my friend told me about this Juice thing that her cousin had did and also she is doing it as well and the lbs just shed right off so I wanted to try it first to make sure I can at least handle taking the drink and it wasn’t too bad it’s better then the lemonade detox that I did a while ago so I decided to start 11/10/2011 which was a Thursday, I was going to wait til Monday but I just decided that it would be better to start right now so I did. Since I’m so use to eating everything LMAO I was cutting it down to the juice for every meal and drinking water in between.

This is kind of hard to say but I don’t really care anymore my starting weight as of 11/10 was 293lbs fricken FAT A I know lol..don’t laugh.. I was determined once I saw those numbers.

Ingredients:
2 Cucumbers
4 Celery Stalks
6 Kale Leaves
1 Lemon
2 Green Apples
1 Pear
1 Ginger Stalk (Thumb size)

And I bought a juicer from Wal Mart for $30.91(incl tax). It has to be juiced not blended.

After day 1 I came into work drank the juice for breakfast hopped on the scale and BOOM!! I was at 286lbs I was like WTF so I had to do it again lol and it was (I use the scale at work cause we do biggest loser there so it’s accurate and it’s the expensive kind too lol) but I did lose 7lbs on my first day YAY!! That’s what kept me going to drink the juice and workout(playing vball and going to the gym)

Day 3 it was hard because first it was the weekend 2nd we had my niece sleep over Friday which she and my husband chowed down on some Mcdonalds while I sat there and drank my juice haha I was tempted to eat it but I did pick it up stared at it as my mouth started to water hahahaha then I put it back down with a sad face lol The next day we took my niece to Hollywood Connections and while we were there we got her some ice cream with whip cream and a cherry(FYI I’m a sucker for ice cream lol) but I resisted thank goodness my husband didn’t eat any lol but it got worse after. We went to our cousin’s place to watch THE BIGGEST DUCK #90 Rickson Heimuli who plays for OREGON DUCKS game vs STANFORD and there was pizza, soda and musubi’s ugh really? Haha another moment where I just touched the food and put it back down lol even worse I had to feed my niece pizza and I was imagining it going into my mouth rather than hers lol Real talk lol but I resisted YAY!! Next we headed to the bar where my husband’s cousin Soakai aka DECOY was performing and dang did I want a drink lol but I drank water the whole night  but it’s a good thing it’s helping me lose weight as well as quit drinking so I’m headed in the right direction, just taking it step by step.

Day 4- My dad calls in the morning asking us to come over for dinner and if you know my dad he don’t make no small meal it’s a whole lot of food. We got there and I open the door and I see fried chicken, rice, steaks, gravy, soda and Salad OMG I about died but I did bring my juicer and all the stuff I needed to make my juice and I was fine for a couple hours until I kept staring at the table wanting to eat something then my friend called to go play vball and yes it was on a Sunday lol & I bolted out the door haha so far I’m doing pretty good and hope to continue. I decided to weigh myself once a week so no worries I’ll keep you updated. Oh and YES the picture is what the diet is called

**FAT SICK AND NEARLY DEAD**

5 comments:

Tilly Afuvai said...

haha Keep it up sis! Man, I need to hop on that diet but then again..I hate juice diets. esp the lemon one we did! haha anyway, love you! I know you can do it:)

Julius and Rosa said...

Good Job Pearl! Julius and I watched this documentary on juicing and figured we'd try it. Thanks for the reminder... We better get on this.
GOOD LUCK! You can do this!
You can come over any time people are eating 'cause we don't ever have food. LoL!
Determined!! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Is that for reals the ingredient to this juice that you keep talking about??? OMG... just shoot me already lol. Ill have to try it but I need to find the motivation:) GOOD JOB lisha, so does that mean u won't join me for sushi this weekend?? lol. I love you Lisha xo

JewelzMok said...

Great job,Pearl! Keep it up!!

Utu said...

Hey Pearl!
HIEE! It's been a while...
Well congrats on the resolution I guess lol. I know you can do it and I'm so happy for you. I think all of us Poly's should strive to be healthy, not skinny lol, but healthy! GOOD JOB!!!! I know you'll do it. Your strong and I know this is another one of your missions your going to accomplish!
<3 Utu