Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Elder Rex Lee Alo Jr

Sept 2011- Sept 2013**

I can't say it enough of how proud I am of my baby brother. Can't believe how fast he's grown up. Unlike me, my brother had a plan after high school go to college, work than go on his mission which he did go to college at UVU after he put school on hold to prepare for his mission he started working and now he is currently serving his mission in Riverside California. He left to the MTC 09/14/2011 so as of today it's been already almost 3 months(Crazy how time flies). Well the weekend of his farewell was such an emotional roller coaster this past year I got to spend alot of time with my brother, he always came over to the house and hangout and play vball and we we grew really close as siblings. Friday we had an open gym playing vball at the ward with us and all of our friends that we play vball with came, Sat we had a BBQ for our whole family, Sunday was the farwell where we actually got to hear him speak and that's when I realized how he grown up and how mature he has gotten, he still has alot of growing up to do but I know it will take time. Of course as his sister i got emotional but i luvd his talk and also the musical numbers by my sister Tilly and cousins JB and Kayleen.



The best part was having our whole entire family at church well we were all at church the week before for my Baby Pearls blessing .. Mom, Dad, Phoenix, Martin, Nita, Me, Tilly & Rex I think the last time we were all at church was ummm I can't even remember lol. I'm so grateful for all the blessings that my brother has blessed our family with by sacrificing 2 years of his life to serve the lord. I love and miss my brother so much and I know that he will be the best missionary he can be.

We Love You Elder Alo
RETURN WITH HONOR


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you guys!!

12/13/2008 said...

I hate it lol well the way i look lol