Tuesday, August 23, 2011

There's No Place Like Home

Ever since me and my husband got married we've always wanted to have our own place. As the months went by I knew that moving to our own home wouldn't be as soon as i thought it would be, there was times where one of us wouldn't have a job and i know for sure that we can't stay in our own place depending on only one income paying for everything. So 2 years later after both of us finding really good jobs and being there for a while we decided to move out and start looking for our own place. I thought it would be easy but HELL no, driving everywhere and going to all kinds of apartments and filling out apps was starting to get a little frustrating, I would spend most of my time at work looking through ksl, magazines etc and still nothing I wanted to give up( after a week of searching lol) but my husband was so eager to move out that he kept me going..

One night about 9pm we were just getting home from looking at a place and I hop online too search some more and I came across this add on KSL 3BR 1B $600.00 Duplex, I didn't believe it but I called it anyways and the lady told us that we can come see it the next morning so I said ok, after I hung up I was like "I'm gonna call her back and ask if we can see it now lol" she said it was ok so we went up there and took a tour of the place & we fell in love with it and it really was only $600.00 lol we were trippin out but after all the paper work and background checks we finally got the place, our own home. YAY!! We moved in First week of June 2011 and we are loving it. We feel so independent, it's hard just cause all the bills that we have to take care of but we love it and it brings us closer together. Pics are from when we were cleaning everything, that's why it looks kinda messy lol. I'm still debating on how i want our place to look and i don't really like the white walls every where so i want to add some color not sure what tho lol


Upstairs Living Room


Kitchen


Downstairs Living Room

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill have to come visit soon cause I still havent been over lol

t@nG! said...

Lucky!!! Congrats guys :)