Wednesday, November 2, 2011

She's Here! Well She's been here lol

I know i'm hella late but I just want to welcome my baby niece/name sake

PEARLISHA LEILA FONUA
Born: 07/30/2011


**Isn't She Gorgeous**


I fell in love with here the first day I went to see my sister in the hospital.. She's gorgeous just like her namesake lol.. First name is of course my name and her middle name is actually my mother in law. My in laws luv my sisters kids like their own grandkids (it's a sign that me and my hubby need to give them grand babies lol) but they always want to watch the kids and spoil them lol so my sister and her husband decided to name baby after Leila Poteki(Andrew's Mom). She's so lucky to be named after 2 beautiful women lol. I'm excited to watch her grow up and have that special bond with her. I love you baby PEARLEI( that's what my in-laws call her lol)

Letter to Baby Pearl

Pearl,
I just want you to know how much I love you and no matter what I will be here for you if you ever need anything, I see myself being like the cool aunty who all the nephews and nieces run too when their in trouble or just want to get away lol so you know who to call when you get sasa'd by your dad lol. Life will be hard but know that not only your mom and dad will help you but me and your uncle andrew are here for you as well. I hope we can be some what of an example to you just like your mom and dad have been for us. I love you unconditionally.

Aunty Pearl

4 comments:

Tilly Afuvai said...

oh, you left out the good part...Where Dad blasted you out in Baby Pearls Blessing! haha "Please bless your aunty, that she may be able to come back to church and set a good example to you" bahahaha

12/13/2008 said...

bwahahah shutup stupid there's reason i left it out haha lol..

Anonymous said...

shuddup.... did ur dad really say that in the blessing?? wth LOL! Awwww I love that pic of baby:)

12/13/2008 said...

he sure did nu'u omg so embarassing.. I was like ok is this a blessing for baby pearl or big pearl lol